[Cryptography Team] First Message

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Oct 21 19:36:57 CEST 2005

Germán,

Wonderful!  Thank you for joining the team.  I've added you to the
repositories.  We will be going trough what's going on as a summary soon and
discussing responsibilities.  In the mean time we are working on
understanding ASN.1, doing a comparison of Cincom and Rob's code, currently
we are trying to organize the repositories.

Also see the wiki page on the base repository on squeakSource.

Thanks again for joining up.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: cryptography-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
[mailto:cryptography-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org] On Behalf Of Germán
Arduino
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 12:22 PM
To: cryptography at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Subject: [Cryptography Team] First Message

Hi Guys:

I'm an smalltalker from Argentina. I works mainly with Dolphin and
Squeak and I'm in the security software development field. (Currently
I'm developing a product focused in securing personal data).

Cryptography is the core technology of my actual software development
work, then I'm here to learn  and help as far I can. My actual free
time isn't too much, but I will try my best.

Best Regards.

--
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz