[Cryptography Team] First Message

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 21:40:15 CEST 2005

Ron:

I respond between lines

2005/10/21, Ron Teitelbaum <Ron at usmedrec.com>:
> Germán,
>
> The ASN.1 is a precursor to x.509v3.  Also I must confess that while reading
> http://www.oss.com/asn1/dubuisson.html (you can down load it free but have
> to register) I'm beginning to believe that there are some other pretty good
> benefits to using ASN.1 for efficient communication between systems.  It
> also seems to be a platform for other types of communication so like VOIP.
> Maybe once we get it stable we can hand it over to the network group and
> then move on to the PKI stuff.
>
> Have you worked with ASN.1?  Have you been able to get set up with our code

Not, this is the first time that I hear about ASN.1. And yet I've not
seem any code.

> and can you review Rob's stuff?  Let me know if you need any help.

What are the Rob's stuff to review? Is stated in previous mails? If
so, let me read all to search.

About my experience in cryptography field, is very focused, mainly
dealing with stuffs to crypt-decrypt data and files and generating
hashes and so.

Cheers.
gsa.