[Cryptography Team] How many repositories does it take toscrewina lightbulb?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sat Oct 22 02:28:32 CEST 2005

All,

I created a new project on squeakSource called Cryptography.  I moved
everything into that repository.  Please point your MC browser to this new
location:

MCHttpRepository
	location: 'http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/CryptographyBase'
	user: ''
	password: ''

  It does seem to handle multiple packages nicely so feel free to organize
your code how you see fit, in to package names that are appropriate.

Thanks Cees and Hans-Martin for your advice.  Sorry everyone about the bumpy
repository start, hopefully it wasn't too painful.

I've left Cryptography Base for now but will delete it on Monday or Tuesday.
Please don't use it.

Please let me know if you have any problems or questions.

Thanks,

Ron