[Cryptography Team] some more repository things

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 22:22:00 CEST 2005

Now I'm completely lost. Hmm has published packages per algorithm, and
somehow there's this CryptographyBase package that also includes all
these packageinfos...

What gives?

Here's what I would do: make a set of class categories and a parallel
set of packages:

Cryptography-Base - all base/core/support/... classes
Cryptography-SHA256
Cryptography-MD4
Let every algorithm-package depend on -Base so you can load single algorithms.

And just for ease of loading, either an MCConfiguration with all these
packages in load order or a dummy package in Monticello
(Cryptography-All) that has all the algorithm packages as
prerequisite.

What's currently in the MC repository, I don't understand. Heck, I
don't even understand how you got all these individual packages in
CryptographyBase ;)