Antwort: [Cryptography Team] RE: SUnit?

Hans-Martin Mosner Hans-Martin.Mosner at gefa.de
Fri Oct 28 15:33:40 CEST 2005

Hi folks,
unless I'm mistaken, the choice of test runner is not our business. We
should provide test cases, and whether the user runs them in the old tool
or the new tool or even not at all is entirely her choice...
So I opt for not including Lukas' test runner nor requiring it as a
prerequisite. I suppose the unit test classes are not affected by the
runner user interface.
That said, I encourage everyone to write good test cases and run them.
>From the screenshot it looks like Lukas' test runner is much more user
friendly, and therefore we should use it to encourage ourselves to run
tests often :-)

Cheers,
Hans-Martin