[Cryptography Team] Initial package factoring complete (was:Re:some more repository things)

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Oct 28 21:45:07 CEST 2005

I answered my own question about ThirtyTwoBitRegister, and moved it to
Cryptography-Core

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: cryptography-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
[mailto:cryptography-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org] On Behalf Of Ron
Teitelbaum
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 3:22 PM
To: 'Cryptography Team Development List'
Subject: RE: [Cryptography Team] Initial package factoring complete
(was:Re:some more repository things)

Chris,

Is there a way to push your version 3 to a version 6 to remove ambiguity?  I
loaded my changes to make SHA256 work, including a change to
ThirtyTwoBitRegister I included that is a category *Cryptography-SHA256-..."
Was that what you were intending or should that additional change have gone
somewhere else?  Should we delete the support package?

Hans-Martin,
Also I fixed errors in the test package, so now only the DES primitive error
is left.  Were you able to work on that, how's it going?

All,
I'm about half way through the ASN.1 documentation.  My thoughts so far are
to attempt a full implementation because there are other pieces of this that
I need on my own project.

Ron