[Cryptography Team] RE: About the laywers...

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Oct 28 22:35:20 CEST 2005

All,

I've changed our library to no-access unless you are a developer.  Until we
work this out.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew S. Hamrick [mailto:mhamrick at cryptonomicon.net]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 3:58 PM
To: Ron at USMedRec.com
Subject: About the laywers...

Hey Ron...

Just to let you know... I sent an email to two of the three lawyers
that used to handle export stuff for us at RSA asking if they would
be willing to help us on a pro-bono basis. I basically told them
we're pretty sure that our export situation is covered by a TSU
exemption, but we might have some questions about licensing
surrounding integration of someone else's code into our codebase.

Who knows... they might just have time to help us out a little...

-Cheers
-Matt H.