[Cryptography Team] RE: Notes for Meeting with lawyers

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Oct 31 21:42:31 CET 2005

All,

As I stated before, we have a meeting with the Software Freedom Center Law
Center on Thursday.

My goals for the meeting are:

1)       Find out how to register and comply with US export regulations
regarding Cryptography.

2)       Find out what the on-going maintenance requirements for the
registration are.

3)       Find out how to add new team members to that registration, or if
new member registration is needed.

4)       Find out what if any export restrictions are applicable in other
countries.

5)       Discuss Cincom Licensing Issues.

As a result of this meeting I plan to:

1)       Write up summary of meeting to share with you.

2)       Write up a HOW TO export your code for other open source projects

3)       Develop a step by step with check list for new members to address
these issues here and abroad.

4)       Get back to work.

Does anyone have any additions or comments to this plan?  Please let me know
before the meeting.

Ron Teitelbaum

Ron at USMedRec.com