[Cryptography Team] BlockCipher mode tests, fixes, enhancements

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Mar 8 14:58:11 UTC 2006

Nice work Chris.

Is anyone available to review and verify Chris's work?  (Chris said: CFB
should be verified)

Is anyone else able to help Chris with development?

Chris, I see your notes below; did you add those notes to the class
comments?

Maybe you could coordinate more Schneier changes?  Do you have a list of
what changes you think we should be working on?

Maybe we could get some team work going?

Ron Teitelbaum