[Cryptography Team] [FIX] Crypto changes

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Nov 24 22:56:25 UTC 2006

HEHEEH!  Reminds me of the old joke: "Just because you are paranoid doesn't
mean somebody isn't following you!"

I'm not sure.  I still need to look.  It's very easy to throw your own ASN.1
code.  A few bits here and few bits there and its all wrapped up nicely.
Instead of guessing let me have a look and see.  I'll try to get to it next
week.

I have a big meeting coming up and I'm really short on time.  Sorry,

Ron Teitelbaum