[Cryptography Team] Removing underscores

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Oct 6 18:31:25 UTC 2006

I agree.  The names of the classes do come directly from the protocol, but
their value is arguable.  I agree with Bill though that interfaces to DB's
is a good example of where underscores should be allowed.  I really don't
understand the argument for not allowing them, or the argument that they are
aesthetically displeasing.  They seem reasonable to me.

Given the potential problems for others to load the code absent a major
argument within the community to allow them, I think we should remove them.

Ron