[Cryptography Team] Removing underscores

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Oct 6 19:06:01 UTC 2006

Thanks for the explanation!  It makes more sense now.  I noticed that in my
image aTemp_'hello' blew up but aTemp _ 'hello' didn't.  It appeared to need
a space to determine if the underscore was an assignment character.  I would
seem that the Unicode replacement of an arrow would be needed before
allowing _ since it appears to support both.

Ron