[Cryptography Team] File repository?

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 17:40:04 UTC 2006

Google's project hosting does seem like a good idea.

It occurs to me that if we're going to try for CC or FIPS validation,
the longer of a paper trail we can provide the better off we'll be --
so my vote is to get it set up sooner than later.  (Plus, if we are
going to try for validation [which Krishna's appointment suggests is a
priority], it's a more efficient use of resources to build /to/ it,
rather than try to retrofit it.)

Incidentally, I don't know if there's anything that requires
notification of citizenship in the process anymore, but FWIW I'm a
citizen of the United States.

-Kyle H

-Kyle H