[Cryptography Team] Common Criteria Documentation...

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 03:33:16 UTC 2006

I found the Google Code project that Krishna started, and uploaded the
Common Criteria documentation I found (in PDF form) to it as an issue.
 Unfortunately, I don't have SVN write access, and I don't know how to
get it either.

After reading it, I realized that it /IS/ a good idea for anyone
starting on CC validation to read it before they start.  It's
important to realize what it is, and what the goals must be.  (As
well, it also helps customers -- that'd include you, Ron -- understand
what the various validation levels are, and compare them to regulatory
requirement.)

--

-Kyle H
I speak only for myself.  I don't have the faintest clue about anyone else.