[Cryptography Team] Common Criteria Documentation...

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:27:29 UTC 2006

For a wiki, we can try wikia.com... the subject matter may be too
specialized for them, though.

We could fairly easily make the wiki self-hosting, using the wiki
software in the Monticello repositories (I think SqueakSource, but not
entirely sure).

What kind of outlay can the Squeak Foundation afford for wiki hosting,
if necessary?

-Kyle H

-Kyle H