[Cryptography Team] Common Criteria Documentation...

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Oct 17 16:34:28 UTC 2006

I thought the idea was to us SVN for those documents?  If more is needed
let's just use the wiki that is part of www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography

It's not a full wiki in that it doesn't appear to support file uploads but
that what I thought the google source was for.

Can we map out what our requirements are and what our current resources are
for meeting those requirements, then we can look at what more we need.

What I see is:

www.squeaksoruce.com/Cryptography = Code Repository and limited wiki

http://code.google.com/p/squeak-cc-validation/ = Validation documentation,
plan and test results, bug tracking.  This should not hold code.

Ron