[Cryptography Team] Blowfish & Bcrypt in Smalltalk + accessing crypt(3) through FFI.

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Tue May 3 22:30:42 UTC 2011

Hi Paul:

Sorry the delayed response, but I miss this mail in the Crypto list.

Having tried the Blowfish implementation, I think is very good and you
should publish all the stuff (including Bcrypt) in the squeaksource
Cryptography project. Unfortunately I'm only a developer and can't
grant permits to you but I think that soon the administrators will do.

In the maintime if you can send me the latest .mcz of the Blowfish to
continue playing with it I will appreciate.

Cheers and very good job.

Germán.