[Elections] Filling Vacancy

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Sep 10 20:52:45 UTC 2008

  Thank you, Ken,

  As I wrote, the general trend is to "bring up" two from the previous
election.  That would be less complex and it is more or less
transparent (even though it might look like an "after-the-fact"
decision).  I somehow remember that there was a discussion about this
case somewhere on the board mailing list or elections mailing list,
I/we'll wait a day or so for more discussion.

-- Yoshiki