Asm-Generator with VMPointers plugin

sig siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:55:40 UTC 2007

Ok, this is the snapshot of my classes concerning asm-generator and
VMPointers plugin.

I prefer to see VMPointers in Exupery, because it provides something
which is useful for Exupery and for my ASM-Generator - get pointers
from VM executable :)

Also, Bryce, see how i added a class into VMMaker. I think you can do
same with Exupery and put all methods which changing VM to separate
class (instead of Interpreter), and then just add it to list of
classes needed to generate interp.c , as i did.
This will make code much cleaner and separate your code from other :)