Speedup from Exupery for SqueakElib

Rob Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 04:49:47 UTC 2007

Hi Bryce,

I am very interested in Exupery.   Once I have wrapped up developing and
debugging my little EChat application in SqueakElib, I will be more than
happy to help debug Exupery, if I can understand it.   It will probably be
after Thanksgiving holidays next week, before I'll be able to load and run
it.  Thanks for your help.  Once I get some familiarity, I may ask for
further details regarding larger contexts and the extra long jump bytecodes.

Cheers,
Rob