An update after ESUG.

bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 09:15:00 UTC 2007

Lukas Renggli writes:
 > > ESUG saw a lot of progress for Exupery. There is now a preliminary
 > > Mac port and 2 bugs were fixed. There is a Mac VM available here:
 > >
 > >  http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3945
 >
 > Great.
 >
 > I tried the Exupery VM for Mac and the prebuilt image on the wiki
 > site. Most examples and tests don't work because
 > MachineX86>>#exuperyCreateContext fails. Is there anything I am
 > missing?

Yes, the pre-built image is very old. Use the latest Exupery from
SqueakSource.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that, that image is built for the
latest development versions of Exupery. It should work with
Exupery version 264 from SqueakSource. The b in the file name is
a build number, which is just a Monticello version number.

Bryce