iMac support

Cameron Sanders camsanders01 at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 6 22:01:25 UTC 2009

Thanks for the reply Bryce.

There are a lot of references scattered around... and I am at a loss
just getting started.  Could you please point me to the best, latest
documentation? I did read your recent release note, and last winter I
watched a presentation of yours.

I am fairly new to squeak & pharo and I have not yet generated the
VM's C code -- i don't where to begin to do that.
--
I am amazed, given the speed of these new computers, that squeak and
pharo "feel sluggish" at all.

Also... are these current VM's 64 bit? And, is it easy to see the FFI
code once I have generated the C?

Thanks in advance,
Cam