[Q] changing keySize:

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Mon Apr 17 18:10:29 UTC 2006

Norberto, I did not mean to ignore your post, I just had no idea how to
respond.  I really wanted to help but it was like trying to answer,
"My car won't start, what is the problem?"  Still, I could have at
least asked you for more information; I actually thought you were going
to do further investigation and post again.

I will try to do better to answer questions the best I can.  Although I
am very busy (who isn't), I am pleased to provide free support each
weeknight, after work.  Of course I would be very happy to offer
"daytime" professional consultation to anyone willing to assist with my
bills.  :)  I guarantee I can greatly assist any Magma project.

In any case, detailed descriptions, objectives, and tangible examples
such as code-snippets, stack-traces, message-tally's, etc, are
essential that any software question, Magma or otherwise, can be
properly addressed.

Best Regards,
  Chris