KeyedSet

Keith Hodges Keith.Hodges at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Aug 4 12:25:15 UTC 2006

I was thinking to myself that I need a nice easy way of bunging objects
into a collection and getting them out again. Kind of like a Dictionary
where you can retrieve and object on a key, but kind of like a Set too.
I thought I know what a Set which has Keyed behaviour! Lo and behond I
found just the ticket. KeyedSet! Fantastic. I popped it into my root
object in my brand new database. Copied loads of data over and slept on it.

This morning I open a session on my database and discover that  when
Magma loads the database back in it appears to have lost its keyBlock:

chris?

best regards

Keith