KeyedSet

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Mon Aug 7 18:01:41 UTC 2006

I studied the code and.. it *looks* like you are correct, but let me
say you should do some good testing to be sure yourself.

The interesting thing is, it looks like I started to work on this issue
at one point, check out the method Set>>#maStreamVariablyInto:for:.  In
there it actually accounts for additional instVars beyond the 'array'
and 'tally'..  Interesting.

But its unfinished, of course, because Set
class>>#maLoadVariableObjectFrom: and
Set>>#maEstablishPointerReferencesUsing: do not have the same
consideration..  They merely use Sets public API (#do:, #add:, etc.) to
do the work so it seems like your assumption should work.  Please
proceed with caution and test it real well though..

Regards,
 Chris