PostMaterialization?

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Mon Aug 7 18:49:20 UTC 2006

Yes you can hook into post-materialization quite easily.

Add a method to PRKernel:

  maWantsPostMaterialization
	^ true

and then somewhere in your app,

  mySession serializer preferences
    afterMaterializingAny: PRKernel
    do: [ : aPRKernel | "...do something with aPRKernel..." ]

Magma uses this feature for special classes like Projects and Morphs,
but you are the first I've heard to use it externally.  If you have any
questions or issues, please don't hesitate to ask.

 - Chris