Qustion about validate: has:

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Fri Aug 11 14:49:40 UTC 2006

It's not testing respondsTo:.  Its testing that the Magma programmer
remembered to *override* #maWantsPreSerialization or
#maWantsPostMaterialization to answer true.

I must admit I care much for the implementation, but this is just a
validation-check during initialization of your system, not something
called over and over.  Nevertheless, if anyone has any ideas of a
better way I'm open..

 - Chris