unable to get Magma working

Petr petr at madnetwork.org
Sun Mar 12 16:50:40 UTC 2006

Hello,
after 3 hours of try-and-fail, I have decided to ask someone more
clever. I am trying to install Magma into virgin 3.8basic image.
1)   Monticello
2)   SqueakMap
3)   Cryptography 0.3 from SqueakMap (I also tried lates MC version from
SqueakSource, but it somehow didn't work for me with next step)
4)   latest MagmaServerLoader from SqueakSource
up to this step everything is fine, loads without errors. Now comes the
problem. I tried to do this:

MagmaRepositoryController
    create: 'c:\myMagmaFolder'
    root: Dictionary new.
MagmaServerConsole new
    open: 'c:\myMagmaFolder' ;
    processOn: 1010

Then I found out, that I have to do something first with the KryptOn. I
tried steps from http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5785, but everytime
I save or load the image it asks for password twice and then it gives me
some error.
Any hints or some step by step guide for a braindead?

Thanks,
Petr