For interest: Magma in 3.9a-7008

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Fri Mar 17 08:48:24 UTC 2006

Hi,

You are right, it probadly has nothing to do with Magma, it just happened to be the only package I had this problem with. I first thought that it might be because of the dependancies of Magma1.0, but I loaded some other packages that also had depandacies, and they seemed to be working fine. Maybe it is related to a new version of Monticello? I can load the newest version of Monticello in my 3.8 image and check it out.

Kind regards,

Mart-Mari