rollbacks in magma

Burella Juan M. juan.burella at gmail.com
Tue May 16 22:23:26 UTC 2006

Hello,
       I newbie in magma. I want to test the begin/rollback on a
transaction. I think that the rollback action is made by the abort message.
But when I run this test sometime it fail.

    aMagmaSession := MagmaSession
                        openLocal: 'C:\Squeak
3.8\Squeak3.8-current-win-full\test'.
    aMagmaSession connectAs: 'test'.
    aMagmaSession begin.
         self deny: (aMagmaSession root includesKey: 'xxxXxxx').
         aMagmaSession root at: 'xxxXxxx' put: 'hola'.
         self assert: (aMagmaSession root includesKey: 'xxxXxxx').
    aMagmaSession abort.
    self deny: (aMagmaSession root includesKey: 'xxxXxxx'). "this assertion
sometimes fails"
    aMagmaSession disconnect.

Am I doing everything wright?
Do I need to make a garbageCollect?