[solve] Re: Magma with 3.9 : Outage when creating repository

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 05:22:45 UTC 2006

Hi Florent, there are two *projects* on SqueakSource.

    1) MagmaTester
    2) Magma

MagmaTester is supposed to be the "beta" code being worked on.  Magma is supposed to be the stable code.

Each one has three projects:

    MagmaClientLoader (client only)
    MagmaServerLoader (all of client, plus server)
    MagmaTesterLoader (all of server (and, therefore, client), plus test code)

This has caused plenty of confusion with many people in the past, its not you at all.

So I would like to do something better so its not so confusing!  Anyone have any ideas?