Magma server-kph.177+Magma client-kph.221

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Thu Oct 5 02:25:42 UTC 2006

Hi Keith, I will need a few days to get time to look at this closely, but it looks great on the surface so far.  I'm all for better integration with the host OS w.r.t. paths, etc.  Of course, platform independence is a requirement.

Let me ask you, did you run the test cases with these changes and did they all pass?

Thanks..!
  Chris