Magma + Form objects ?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire2006 at laposte.net
Sun Oct 8 10:47:00 UTC 2006

I got this odd problem when persisting From instances.

When I do the following:

--
maSession := MagmaSession openLocal: '/home/hilaire/MagmaDB'.
maSession connectAs: 'hilaire'

maSession commit:
  [maSession root at: 'test' put: ((WatchMorph new imageFormDepth: 16)].
maSession disconnect;closeRepository
--

Then when I quit Squeak (without saving the image) and start it again
and do:

--
maSession := MagmaSession openLocal: '/home/hilaire/MagmaDB'.
maSession connectAs: 'hilaire'
(maSession root at: 'test') display
--

I got an error message from the BitBlt>>copyBits:

Bad BitBlt arg (Fraction?); proceed to convert.

After proceeding, it is display fine.

Inspecting the Form does not reveal anything special.

Any tips about this problem?

Hilaire