Magma+seaside store shakedown

keith hodges keith.hodges at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Sep 4 21:13:06 UTC 2006

Bug: 1
---------------------------
As you checkout you get:

MagmaUserError: a WAOrder cannot be added to a MagmaCollection because
it does not support all of the indexable attributes.
> I did not manage to reproduce the error
> MagmaUserError: a WAOrder cannot be added to a MagmaCollection because
> it does not support all of the indexable attributes.

I did checkout but did not enter a name (the rest of the field must
contain someting because of the validation errors). "So the WAOrder
cannot be added to ....." happens if it is passed empty fields.

Bug: 2
search in store app needs updating to use the query interface rather
than read: from: to: which is no longer supported.

Bugish 3:
Store example uses MaAsciiStringIndex which we have been informed is
deprecated

Keith