Error ?

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Wed Sep 6 00:26:54 UTC 2006

I can't see what was being attempted here, but it basically says the id
for some class couldn't be found.  One possibility is have altered the
protocol of Magma, in which case you need to add the missing class to
its #protocol.

If you can identify what class is missing in the debugger it may lend a
clue..