[Seaside] Tidying up

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Wed Sep 27 02:57:00 UTC 2006

It could be the #asExplorerString (or whatever it is).

I have always found chasing back pointers to be very difficult, even with Magma NOT involved.  I question how well some of the pointer-explorers work; they sometimes report nothing but the newly-opened browser itself as referencing the object, even after a Smalltalk garbageCollect!  Go figure..

Good luck..