MagmaBufferController?

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 03:27:14 UTC 2007

Chris Muller wrote:
> Hi Joseph!
>
> It is not deprecated at all, in fact, I am wanting to move in the
> direction of enhancing the MagmaTools so we can have a full, visual UI
> console of a Magma server, showing
>
>   - statistics (commit rate, idle, max client wait, etc).
>   - a repository "object browser"
>   - commands for adminstrative operations on the db (backup, compress, etc.)

The magma seaside package has a WAMagmaControlPanel also ready to
display such stats for seaside users. It shows up as a "magma" link next
to any seaside applications that are configured to use magma.

At present it displays all of the current sessions, and some stats. It
has ui for creating and deleting repositories, and for setting some
preferences and viewing the read strategy.

There is a button for cleanUp, and I look forward to adding backup and
compress some time soon.

Keith

p.s. just investigating that directory thing now