Using remote magma server problem

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 18:55:47 UTC 2007

We have problems with using magma via remote link in gjallar project.

I debugged code and now have some extra details.

There are 3 packets sent to server:
MagmaSession>>connectAs: - ok
MagmaSession>>abort - ok
MagmaSession>>anchor - fails with error on server side (mailformed packet).

Take a look at MaTcpRequestServer>>materializeRequest:
at error (when debug is off) it creates MaMalformedRequestError and
return its as result.
Then code, which follows #materializeRequest: trying to use
MaMalformedRequestError  object as request which of course causes MNU,
opening debugger and prevents server to respond with 'mailformed
request' packet.
I think that to find the cause of problem, first we need to fix this
behaviour on server side.
Have any ideas why anchor request packet formed on client side cannot
be materialized on server side?

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.