Ma special collections-sig.87.mcz

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:36:22 UTC 2007

Hi Cris (and everyone),
lately i had conversation with Florian on IRC , he says that my
dictionaries is about 2 times faster than current magma ones (he gave
me read/commit times of his data crunching 12s - my vs 25s - old ).

The only thing which darkening existence is that they seem having bug
and need to be tested.

Florian gave me his image, so i can try find the bug, but since i'm
don't have deep knowledge in magma, maybe someone have time to test it
with different DBs too?

P.S. Remember, you need to _load_ this package, not merge with
existing. Its located in magma tester squeaksource repository

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.