[Q] What would be the best design for...

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Sun Dec 9 09:45:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have some questions on usign Magma;

1. Can I use Magma for dictionary? I want to create server which
does work like directory service but with dynamic schema; one can
add any attribute(key-value) to given entity. For this I think dictionary
is best data structure but I'm not sure...

2. What would be the best design for del.icio.us like service in Magma?
I cannot figure out how the tags and the entity specified by the tags
be related; I have an idea for RDB but I think there sould be better
design on OODB like Magma.

Thanks in advance.