Tutorial

Wilkes Joiner wilkesjoiner at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 14:45:04 UTC 2007

Installer universes install: 'Magma seasideHelper'.

I get a DNU when I run in a base 3.10 image with nothing similar to a
Installer universes method.

When I run it in a squeak-dev image, I get the DNU again, but there is
a universe (singular) method.  When I change it to that, nothing seems
to happen.

I tried a more manual approach but I am blocked by the Seaside28Jetsam
package.  Where does this live?

Thanks,
Wilkes