Tutorial Beta!

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 12:59:31 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

I am having some difficulties... due to trying to use Sub-Classes of
Dictionary in Magma... I know you said not to do it, but I thought that
if I didnt add any instVars then all would be fine. Is this the case?

If not how can I get my dictionaries to behave just like normal ones?

The problem that I am seeing is that when the special code for
Dictionaries is attempting to convert all of the oid-keys and oid-values
to real objects.... they are already real objects!

thanks in advance

Keith