MessageNotUnderstood: MaMalformedRequestError>>repositoryController:

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Tue Dec 11 21:41:18 UTC 2007

I have to add this error came when I move from local use of Magma to
remote use. The error does not appear when Magma is used in local mode.
And it does not occurs with all persisted object. I suspect this problem
is here since several months as I was only using Magma in local mode for
developemnt purpose. I am really stuck, the error message in the server
is not helpful, only class-definition not found

Hilaire