Deleting the database

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 03:53:50 UTC 2007

By "does not work" I presume you mean it does not delete the
directories, right?  The repository files were, in fact, deleted.

I'm trying to remember now if there is a reason for this other than
perhaps it is a hold-over from the days before Magma asserted control
of the entire directory..  a time when I considered the possibility
that the user may have their own files in the repository directory
that Magma should not take the liberty of deleting..

 - Chris