Error on server side

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire2006 at laposte.net
Wed Mar 7 20:54:10 UTC 2007

By investigating step by step, I have found the relevant piece of code
which cause the error. It is related to the addition of a DateAndTime index.

My commit involves the creation of several related/nested
MagmaCollection each coming with one index. The top bottom collection is
created with a DateAndTime index:

IFIEtayageStepAchievement>>initialize
	super initialize.
	exercicesRecord := MagmaCollection new.
	exercicesRecord
		addIndex: (MaDateAndTimeIndex attribute: #endTime).
	cumulativeLearningGain := 0.
	failures := 0.
	successes := 0

If I remove the addIndex: it is ok.

I re-check my #endTime is really returning a DateAndTime object.
At first #endTime was retrieving the object from other attribute object,
now endTime is also an instance variable, but I think it does not really
matter.

Are there any precaution when using DateAndTime index?

Hilaire