Recursive creation of suspended processes (resent)

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Fri May 11 18:11:46 UTC 2007

> So what is the EventManager and why does it hold on to these
> MethodContexts?  If someone knows a solution I'd be happy to include
> it in r40.

Hi Chris,

I've run into this EventManager issue before when not using Magma.  At that
time I traced it into the ECompletion stuff.  I tried tracking down exactly
why it was holding on to this stuff, but didn't really succeed.  I think it
was setting triggers for when you ask for completions and not releasing it -
but I'm not really sure.

The ECController is part of ECompletion, though.

-Chris