MagmaCollectionReader>>size takea a long time

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 01:21:19 UTC 2007

Hi Juan, please see:

  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/magma/2007-June/000677.html

So my first guess is you are using release 39, yes?  If so then you
are affected by this bug.

I've worked on release 40 since March to put in place features and
fixes that were requested by the Magma community.  Earlier this month,
I asked everyone with interest enough in Magma to make these requests
(which I have implemented), to please use the new r40.

  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/magma/2007-August/000753.html

So please, won't you help out the Magma community, use r40, and report
any problems you find here?

Thanks.
  Chris