Gosts objects

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 01:19:15 UTC 2007

Norberto, given the lack of specific information, I can only speculate
from my gut that you were in a transaction more than one-level deep.
In that case, all changes remain solely in memory until you execute
the outermost #commit and you will not see any change in the
repository files until then.

You said it wasn't the first time you've encountered a problem, so
would you please retrace your steps, documenting them into a script I
can follow that demonstrates a problem?  I would be happy to be help.

Regards,
  Chris