[ANN] Magma seasideHelper and Tutorial

Robert Schwarz r.schwarz at blackstream.at
Tue Jan 8 21:57:29 UTC 2008

Hi Keith,

I have tried out your Magma seasideHelper and the ToDo application.
Everything looks good but I have one problem. The data inputs in the
ToDO application are not stored in the magma database (used the
default configuration WAMagmaSoloAuto).

When I call "self session db addUser: 'aUser' in a renderContentOn
method, the new user was added to the STMagmaDatabase dictionary but
these changes are not stored persistent in the magma database.

Do I anything wrong or how can I find out what was going wrong?

Robert