[ANN] Magma seasideHelper and Tutorial

Aaron Rosenzweig aaron at cocoanutstech.com
Wed Jan 30 05:53:05 UTC 2008

Hi Keith,

Question for you :-)

I liked how in your tutorial write up you mentioned we could build a
"where" clause in the "findUserByEmail" method. Unfortunately, I
could never get this to work. I kept getting nil back. Could you take
a moment to look at that and elaborate a bit more because it looked
cool.

I noticed in your repository code that you just do a "detect" instead
of a "where" clause. I ended up doing that too to get it to work but
I'd like to know more about the "where:" approach and how it might be
better / worse than a "detect".

Thanks!

-- Aaron